Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New work

Wow...has it really been that long since my last post?

I'm probably writing to nobody now, as the readers slowly drift away from my all but dormant blog.

Anyway, for those of you that still subscribe, it's been an unbelievably busy time since Top Gear (get well soon Hammond!)

Hopefully some of you have been watching Star Stories, the fab new comedy on Channel 4, Friday nights. That was most of my summer, and what a glorious way to spend it!

Then I worked on a pilot with the brilliant and multi-talented Fay Rusling & Oriane Messina, (and Susie Donkin and Charlotte McDougall) which sadly didn't get a series (I'm guessing because there's just so much good stuff on the telly already!) but we had fun making it anyway.

I've also designed a brand new quiz show for the BBC called 1 Versus 100, which starts this Saturday night on BBC1.

A fairly mammoth show to build, and a great one to watch.

I've also done a small overhaul of Ready Steady Cook, new series starts soon, and then another series of Mock The Week, the excellent topical news comedy on BBC 2, which is filming now at TV Centre.
It's a really great show to see live, so search the web for free tickets...only 3 more shows though so better hurry!

I'm also doing a new series (series 7 I think?) down at The Comedy Store, called rather aptly 'The Comedy Store'.

I'm pretty sure there's still some tickets for that (Monday nights at Leicester Square) although I might be wrong.

I get to put the set in and spend the day and night watching fantastic stand-up comedy. What a job!

Anyway, if any readers happen to get down to see one of my shows being recorded, look out for me and say 'Hi'.

....and I'll try very hard to keep posting....sorry....not enough hours in the day!

1 comment:

Bearded Lady said...

ah thanks for your lovely comments x