Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another few months go by....

Shocking lack of blog posts yet again...hopefully that'll change for a while as I'm not quite so busy.

I've just finished a long stint filming a brand new show called Roman's Empire. (more details to follow soon hopefully).

Suffice is to say, it was a brilliant job with one of the best cast and crews I've ever worked with.

Everything just seemed to come together perfectly to create what will hopefully turn out to be a truly excellent show.

I was very fortunate to have been able to give the show a really strong visual look, which I hope adds to the fantastic scripts and performances.

It was six long hard weeks of filming, and hopefully now I'll have a little down time to catch up on other things.
Stay tuned for more news and pictures prior to broadcast in April.

Next I'm on to a new show staring Ben Elton, called Get a Grip, and sorting out the final of the Great British Menu.

I'm also sorting out a few bits for the every brilliant Top Gear, and then I'm on to another series that I worked on last year (news to follow soon), plus another series of the excellent and lovely to be involved with, Q.i.

To the one or two people that still read this blog (!), my apologies for lack of posting, but hopefully I'll have some nice new piccies to post soon, so you can see what I've been up to.

All the best,

JPG (or as I was referred to on the last job...... JPEG)

1 comment:

QI Fanatic said...

Hi

Yes, someone is still reading your blog lol. Glad to hear that you're back on QI's set design for this year's series. I'll definitely be one of the people regularly going to recordings so I'll get to see your handy work :-)

Oh and BTW, my ever so nice Quite Interesting Blog: www.qitalk.blogspot.com